Franchising allows both seasoned and aspiring entrepreneurs to buy into an existing business with proven training and support. If you want to start a business and can follow a proven system, franchising may be the best option for you. Many of our Growth Coach franchise owners are thankful for the franchise system because of the guidance of the corporate support team.
“You don’t want to have to be out trying to sell a product all day and then go home and build it at night, just to go out and try to sell it again the next day,” said Growth Coach franchise owner, Brad Schneider. “With The Growth Coach, I can go out and already have a product that’s ready for the market, and new products continue to come out. This allows me to focus my efforts because I have a group behind me.”
Buying a franchise allows you to start a business with a head start. Here are some highlights of investing in a franchise:
- National Brand Recognition – Franchise owners benefit from being part of a larger, successful company that has value in the eyes of potential customers.
- Proven Method of Success – Franchising offers entrepreneurs a stable, tested model for running a successful business.
- Predefined Coaching Content — Franchising with The Growth Coach means access to an index of proven content, taking the guesswork out of creating all-new lesson plans from scratch.
- Ongoing Support – Franchise companies have a staff dedicated to providing continuous training and assistance to franchisees, so franchisees are never alone when building and running their business.
- Marketing and Technology – Franchises offer entrepreneurs marketing strategies, tools, collateral and have initiatives in place to drive consumers and maximize brand equity. Hit the ground running with a proven brand, professional identity and a day-by-day marketing plan.
- A Network of Peers — Franchising not only provides corporate support but also a network of peers to use for business development strategies and advice.
Overall, franchising is the best of both worlds! You get the independence and fulfillment of owning your own business, but also the support, knowledge, and tools of a national brand. They’ll teach you exactly what you need to know to market, run and grow a successful company. All you need is an entrepreneurial spirit, and the drive and desire to succeed.